- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Plant Genomics and Gene Editing Congress: Europe
11 april 2022 @ 08:00 - 12 april 2022 @ 17:00
EXPLORING THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN OMIC TECHNOLOGIES, BREEDING TECHNIQUES AND THE APPLICATION OF AI IN BIOINFORMATICS AND PHENOTYPINGThe 2022 conference will examine the latest in genomics and gene editing methods for specific crop plant and horticulture as well as latest applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in plant science. This conference will also explore developments in genomics and gene editing for plant research in aspects such as crop trait development, disease resistance, epigenetics and plant breeding just to name a few. This year, we would also look into a variety of novel breeding techniques developed for rapid advancements in this field of research. New For 2022 • In depth talks on AI/ML in plant research • Updated novel breeding techniques • Extended coverage on crops and horticulture development 2022 Content Committee We are grateful to the members of our Content Committee for their expert advice on the content for this congress now in its ninth year.
How You Will BenefitThe 2022 congress has been designed to create a collaborative environment in which you can engage with the speakers, sponsors and other delegations in attendance.
- Discover advances in the application of CRISPR – Cas 9 in plant research
- Keep up to date with the latest genomic research on specific crops as well as horticulture
- Learn applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in plant science
- Apply successful bioinformatic strategies to help overcome your plant phenotyping challenges
- Explore novel breeding techniques that are essential for plant research in Europe
- Update your understanding on current development in the ECJ rulings
- Build on existing partnership and create new collaborations across industry & academia
- Give a poster presentation
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)