- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Partnerships in Biocontrol, Biostimulants & Microbiome Congress: USA
4 november 2019 @ 08:00 - 5 november 2019 @ 17:00
THE LATEST SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES IN AGRICULTURAL BIOLOGICALS FOR CROP PROTECTION & GROWTH
Access 60 presentations across six tracks and discover how plant and soil microbiome research is identifying microbes to enhance crop productivity and disease resistance. Hear expert entomologists describe the best strategies for biological control. Plus, case studies across the two days will cover biopesticide and biostimulant use for increasing crop yield, improving soil health & nutrient uptake, and efficient water use. In addition, you can join the co-located Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress: USA to discover how novel gene-editing technologies, CRISPR and other ‘omics’ technologies can be applied to your research.
This established meeting has a reputation for delivering exceptional networking and learning experiences for everyone working in plant science.
The agenda in brief
- Biocontrol & Biostimulants
- Plant & Soil Microbiomes
- Case Studies
- Access to the Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress
What you will get
- +60 presentations from industry and academic leaders
- +7 hours of dedicated networking time
- Extended senior-level interactive panel discussion
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions