- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Innovation to unlock growth in the Anaerobic Digestion industry
29 maart 2022 @ 08:00 - 17:00
On-site and online
The anaerobic digestion (AD) industry faces a challenging future of dwindling subsidies and increasing environmental regulatory standards. New technologies could be the way forward: offering the possibility of wider feedstock choice, increased productivity, new income streams or pollution solutions. This meeting aims to reconsider what is possible at an AD plant by exploring just some of the exciting innovations that are out there. It should be of interest to operators, technology providers, waste managers and researchers. It is combined with a networking session over lunch.
– Optimising your microbes – James Chong, University of York
– Accelerating biogas production with microbubbles – Will Zimmerman, University of Sheffield
– Biomethane upgrading – Ciaran Sharpe, BACB Renewables
– Reducing emissions from digestate – Nick Humphries,N2Applied
– Better mixing for better productivity – John Bridgeman, University of Bradford