- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Hydrogen Supply Chains Summit
20 april 2022 @ 08:00 - 22 april 2022 @ 17:00
Hydrogen production and use became a primal business opportunity and solution for a great number of companies across the entire value chain and some very promising strategic partnership opportunities came into place, to both, enhance the industry growth and to decarbonise Europe on national and continental levels. Yet, there is still a great need for concrete and practical preparation for the transition, and aspects such as understanding local and geographical market demands, logistics, transportation, guarantee of supply and finally, creating larger demand, cannot be missed.
The Hydrogen Supply Chains Summit will bring together key industry stakeholders, already established in the market, as well as those entering the hydrogen industry, to share their ideas and future strategies for accelerating business profitability alongside overall transition within the energy arena.
Earlier our much-acclaimed Hydrogen Industrial Summits, along with Annual LNG Summits, already initiated crucial conversations around global energy transition trends amongst industry leaders and experts, and brought to the forefront revolutionary insights and strategies that are changing the way the industry operates. Taking the conversation ahead to a more critical route, this event will offer a fantastic opportunity for further knowledge-sharing and networking, in the context of the outlook of the future of European energy transition and the much-needed hydrogen infrastructure revolution and investment.
- Analysing the impact of the new gas hydrogen package on the gas industry decarbonisation
- Exploring the pathway towards an integrated hydrogen community in Europe: the European Hydrogen Backbone (EHB28) Vision
- The critical importance of building the hydrogen supply network in the interim time: best solutions and strategies for the transition period
- Integrating all supply chain players in the process of creating a new demand and guarantee of supply
- Enhancing the decarbonisation revolution with key technology developments and solutions: upgrading the existing infrastructure and brand new projects
- Hydrogen in the new mobility era: evaluating the future of new fuels and transport Infrastructure in Europe
- An outlook into the hydrogen storage needs across Europe
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)