7th European Congress on Advanced Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
november 14 @ 08:00 – november 15 @ 17:00
Coalesce Research Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend “7th European Congress on Advanced Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials” (Nano2022) during November 14-15, 2022 at Mercure Roma West, Rome, Italy that includes prompt keynote Speaker, presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibition.
This highly exciting “7th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials” (Nano2022) is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, industry representatives and Business leaders. Theme of the Conference is: “Current Trends and Future Innovations in the Nano World”. Nanotechnology offers various topics for knowing advance details and for interaction including Advanced Nanomaterials and Nano Technology, Recent Development and Advanced Researches in Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials and Nanoparticles, 3D Printing and Graphene Technology, Nanoscience And Technology, Fundamentals and Properties of Nanomaterials, Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics, Nanotech: In other fields and many more.
The 2-days conference at Rome, Italy will become a must-attend event for the Nanotechnology to hear about future infrastructure projects plans, government strategies and market-leading innovation. This year’s conference will cover a broad range of Nanotechnology topics, including Advanced Nanomaterials and Nano Technology, Recent Development and Advanced Researches in Nanotechnology, Computational Nanotechnology, Nanotech for Energy and Environment, Nanophotonics and Nano/Micro optics, Nano Engineering and Nano applications, Carbon Nanotubes, Quantum Nanotechnology, Life Sciences & Nanomedicine, Nano Polymers, Nanotubes And Nano Porous Materials, Nanostructures And Nanofilms, Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics.
Why to Attend?
- To transmit current issues and advances of your latest research.
- For Thought provoking speeches by Scientists, Professors, Ph.D.’s and Young Researchers.
- For Network development with Academic and Business Professional
Benefits of Attending:
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers and professors for better development.
- Our Physical Event provides the best platform to connect, share and learn from highly affiliated experts in the field of Nanotechnology.
- Along with the knowledge you can also get relief from your routine chores, can spend time with your family/colleagues/friends by visiting beautiful attractions in spectacular Rome, Italy.
- Share the ideas with eminent researchers, academicians, and professionals.
- Accepted Abstracts will be published in our proceedings Book
- Handbook & Certification Included
Target Audience for Conference:
- Academic Experts in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Finance, Entrepreneurs
- Organizations in the Nano Sectors
- Industry Leaders, Government Leaders
- Groups/ Associations
- Scientists and Researchers from Research Institutes, Universities, Companies, and Laboratories from Asia Pacific, America, Europe and the Middle East Zone