- Dit evenement is voorbij.
6th International Conference on Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
november 9 @ 08:00 - november 10 @ 17:00
We are pleased to intimate you about our upcoming event “6th Online International Conference on Catalysis and Chemical Engineering” during November 09-10, 2022.at Dubai. We will be really glad if you could accept our Invitation to participate as a Speaker at our event. CatChem 2022 will be a platform of interactions for experts around the world and aims to accelerate scientific discoveries. The theme of the conference is “Exploring the New Dimension and Discoveries of Catalysis & Chemical Engineering” covering a wide extent to serve the speakers to showcase their highly insightful research work, knowledge from the field of Catalytic Materials & Mechanisms, Chemical Engineering, Catalysis in Material Sciences and Nanotechnology and Polymer Chemistry to the audience and participants. In this peak time of struggle our aim is to bring global scientists/researchers and doctors to one platform to share updated information, Innovation and compliance to regulatory guidelines are the most critical aspects towards Catalytic Materials & Mechanisms, Chemical Engineering, Catalysis in Material Sciences and Nanotechnology and Polymer Engineering, Science and Technology. Advantages of CatChem 2022:
- Offers interactive opportunities to understand target audience
- Reach the target the group directly live and exchange the views of each other
- Opportunities to connect with the hosts and fellow attendees
- Wider reach across the world
- Opportunity to publish your Abstract in any of our esteemed Journals & in the Conference Proceedings Book
- Exchanging business contacts for further networking and business opportunities
- Catalysis Professionals
- Chemical Engineerers
- Researchers and Innovators
- Academic Professors
- Directors and Deans
- Industrial Delegates
- Laboratoties- Academic Faculty and Student
- Associations, Societies and Professional Bodies Industries
- Non – Governmental Organizations
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signaled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
- Each poster should be approximately 1×1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility Besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)