- Dit evenement is voorbij.
4th Bioenergy Studies Symposium, International Symposium on Bioenergy
26 mei 2022 @ 08:00 - 27 mei 2022 @ 17:00
The symposium is supported by Agricultural Research and Policy General Directorate and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) through the ” Sustainable Biomass Use Project to Support the Development of the Turkish Economy on the Path to Green Growth” project and will be hosted by the Black Sea Agricultural Research Institute, Samsun. Bioenergy Studies Symposium wishes to bring together a multi-disciplinary group of researchers from all over the world to present and exchange ideas in the field of bioenergy. The symposium will be a platform where insight into cutting-edge research and technologies, achievements, future trends and needs of bioenergy can be discussed. The symposium will consist entirely of plenary sessions introduced by keynote speakers with oral and poster presentations. The topics include recent advances in all aspects of Bioenergy. Important Information:
- Abstract Submissions are accepted until the first week of April.
- The symposium will be held online.
- Participation in the symposium is free of charge.
- All abstracts submitted will be published in the Symposium Proceedings e-book.
- Upon the author’s request full texts of the abstracts can be published in the Bioenergy Studies Journal.
- Publication of the full texts of the papers in the Bioenergy Studies Journal is free of charge.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)