- Dit evenement is voorbij.
3rd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering
november 9 @ 08:00 - november 10 @ 17:00
Coalesce Research Group is very delighted to invite you for our “3rd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering” (Functional Materials 2022) on November 09 – 10, 2022 at City Seasons Hotel DUBAI, UAE’ with the on going theme “Developing New Possibilities in Functional Materials for a Better World “. We heartily welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to make their valuable presence in this approach to witness the valuable scientific discussions and contribute to the longer term innovations in the field of Functional Materials, Chemical Engineering and Material Science etc. Functional Materials 2022 invites all Chemical Engineers and Materials Engineers experts to be part this conference and make it a perfect platform for knowledge sharing and networking.
Why to Attend?
• To transmit current issues and advances of your latest research.
• For Thought provoking speeches by Scientists, Professors, Ph.D.’s and Young Researchers.
• For Network development with Academic and Business Professional
• Functional Materials 2022 is a global platform for Researchers, Academicians, Students and Business professionals
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in our Supporting journals & also in our proceedings Book
• Certificate Accredited by our Committee Member
• Handbook & Certificate
Functional Materials 2022 has extended global outreach efforts to invite speakers and attendees from many nations around the world, who have an opportunity to witness the results of quality research efforts provided by attending world renowned Material Scientists, Chemical Engineers, Organizations and societies of Chemical Engineering, Business delegates. Directors/Co-Directors of Research based companies across the world. All submitted abstracts will be pre-reviewed first and the accepted ones after proper registration and presentation will be considered for the conference proceedings to be published with International Journals.