- Dit evenement is voorbij.
12th annual Biomass Pellets Trade & Power
20 juli 2022 @ 08:00 - 21 juli 2022 @ 17:00
CMT’s 12th annual Biomass Pellets Trade & Power conference and exhibition returns to Marriott Shinagawa (Tokyo) this July as hybrid event. Join us at the largest gathering of biomass producers, including wood pellet, wood chip, palm kernel shell and etc, traders, utilities, independent power producers (IPPs) in Asia. The 2022 event will be a 2 full days’ conference agenda on key and emerging issues, with keynotes, updates on supply and demand markets, panel discussions; and not to be missed, over 8 hours of in-person networking time with stakeholders from across the value chain, and visit the exhibitors.
Highlights of the Agenda
- Japan & South Korea Biomass Market – How has Demand Evolved?
- Global Biomass Trade & Asia’s Influence
- Utilities & IPPs Perspective on Project & Biomass Fuel Procurements
- Role of Biomass in the Net-Zero Economy – Opportunities & Challenges of Biomass Carbon Capture & Storage
- Wood Pellets Supply & Producers Perspective – Meeting Demand Expectations from Europe & Asia
- Biomass Shipping & Dry Bulk Freight Markets
- Palm Kernel Shells & Wood Chip Supplies & Export to Japan
- Promising Updates on Black Pellets & Japan’s Appetite
- Sustainability Development for Wood Pellets & PKS
Register NOW for the early bird promotional fee, or contact email@example.com for more information. Attend CMT’s 12th Biomass Pellets Trade & Power to gain first-hand access to relevant market insights and meet and reconnect with industry partners again!
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)