World Bio Markets 2020 and SynBioMarkets 2020
29 March 2021 @ 08:00 - 31 March 2021 @ 17:00
Since it was impossible to run World Bio Markets in March due to Covid-19, the newly launched WBM Connect platform has been facilitating brand new conversations and connections between individuals and providing a series of interactive online content sessions with top World Bio Markets speakers – keeping the community connected and learning!
Regrettably, with 10 weeks to go until the rescheduled November dates, international travel is still severely affected, many company travel bans remain in place, and understandably, health concerns continue for many, and with that level of uncertainly we have decided to postpone the event for the second and final time to 29th-31st March 2021.
Delivering even more value
With the first postponement, we took the opportunity to add further value for our participants through the co-location of SynBio Markets and launch of WBM Connect, so in the same spirit, we are seizing the chance to again provide more of what you need to keep doing business during these challenging times! Coming this November will be interactive digital networking sessions – exclusively for the World Bio Markets community. Do you want to be part of it? Contact us today for full details of all the benefits!
More than just events
We have the tools and platforms to connect the industry, backed up by an engaged community of 55,000+ professionals spanning all the way from land to brand. If you are struggling to find the companies and individuals you need to progress then we can probably help! Download the prospectus to discover the options available.
We understand that times are difficult right now. As a small company we are dedicated to delivering value to everyone who works with us and build bespoke solutions to achieve results efficiently. Should you have any questions you would like to discuss with the team please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. The Bio Market Insights team.
For World Bio Markets 2020 clients and partners:
● By combining the 2 events we are bringing the whole bioeconomy value chain together and offering more content, a bigger audience and more networking opportunities – you get access to both events!
● We hope that by November travel bans will be lifted enabling us to offer an event of optimal quality – a full audience with a big appetite for face to face meetings!
● And we now have an additional 7 – 8 months in order to build our audience; including more brands, chemical and material manufacturers, investors and start-ups
● Furthermore, for existing partners we will leave the meeting tool open up until the end of March, so you can still use it to schedule calls with people of interest
For SynBio Markets 2020 clients and partners:
● The co-location with World Bio Markets 2020 will enable us to showcase synthetic biology in a non-intimidating way in the presence of big brands, chemical manufacturers and investors
● By sharing the exhibition and networking elements of both events you will also be able to showcase your business to a far wider (yet highly relevant) audience!
● Attendees will also get more value for time out of the office, with the opportunity to upgrade to attend both conferences, the pre-conference technical workshop day, and networking dinner
● However, we will still be hosting a dedicated content stream and networking event specifically for the synthetic biology community, so you won’t get lost in the crowd
For all our clients and partners across both events:
● A shared exhibition and networking zone, and a shared one-to-one meeting ensures we are cross-pollinating and connecting the entire value chain from end to end!
● We noted different investor pools at previous World Bio Markets and SynBio Markets events. These will now combine to provide one “go-to” pool of qualified investors
● Combining two events, creates one definitive event of scale. The go to, once a year event in Europe for all your bioeconomy business development needs
● Due to travel bans we’ll also be supporting the industry in the run up to the event by opening up our online platform featuring content, lead generation and connections.
We would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. We look forward to repaying your faith! We’ll be reaching out to all clients and partners individually to talk through the new setup and field any questions. But please feel free to get in touch directly if you have any comments or suggestions.
In the meantime, with events being postponed and travel bans in place, how are you getting your message out there and doing business? We’d be happy to talk you through our digital thought leadership and lead generation offerings, including online content and webinars!