Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2018
October 30 @ 08:00 - October 31 @ 17:00
One of the most important functions of packaging in the decade to 2020 will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy will be a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers Pira created Sustainability in Packaging Europe – the only European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
This year’s conference returns to Barcelona across the 25 & 26 October 2017 exceeded expectaions with another unique programme to expand your knowledge on:
- Circular Economy and Packaging Sustainability
- Packaging design
- Plastics recovery, recycling and related new collaboration opportunities
- Start Ups – Innovations and new ways of thinking
- Brand owners & retailers perspectives and consumer engagement
- Waste management in a circular economy
Global experts confirmed included European Commission, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Coca-Cola, Mars, Schwarz Group – Lidl and Kaufhof, Danone, P&G, Ecoembes and more offered their expert perspectives within sessions and lively panel discussions.
Network, discover new solutions and create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place
Be part of a new global community of packaging professionals driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
Why delegates attended Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2017
Sustainability in Packaging Europe took place in the picturesque city of Barcelona and offered brand owners, retailers, packaging converters, manufacturers, suppliers and recyclers, the chance to:
- Network with over 200 attendees from across the sustainability in packaging value chain, including PepsiCo, DS Smith, L’Oreal, Britvic, LINPAC, BASF, Mars, Twinings and many more
- Hear from companies who are leading in sustainability, including European Commission, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Coca-Cola, Mars, Schwarz Group – Lidl and Kaufhof, Danone, P&G, Ecoembes
- Understand the challenges and solutions to the biggest challenges faced by the packaging supply chain, through a truly unique programme with sessions addressing the circular economy
- Extend learnings by attending a workshop on EPR programming or visiting Ecoembes ahead of the conference
- Connect with new business contacts at an exclusive networking drinks reception at Miramar Barcelona Restaurant on Montjuic