- This event has passed.
Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress: USA
4 November 2019 @ 08:00 - 5 November 2019 @ 17:00
EXPLORING NGS, OMIC TECHNOLOGIES, BIOINFORMATICS & PHENOTYPING FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF PLANT RESEARCH
Access 60 presentations across six tracks and discover how novel gene-editing technologies, CRISPR and other ‘omics’ technologies can be applied to your research. Plus, new streams dedicated to plant phenotyping & bioinformatics will ensure that you are up-to-date with these rapidly developing areas. In addition, you can join the co-located Partnerships in Biocontrol, Biostimulants & Microbiome Congress to discover the latest research in plant & soil microbiomes.
This established meeting has a reputation for delivering exceptional networking and learning experiences for everyone working in plant science.
The agenda in brief
- Plant Genome Engineering: Strategies & Developments
- Plant Phenotyping & Bioinformatics
- Plant Genomics Case Studies
- Access to the Partnerships in Biocontrol, Biostimulants & Microbiome Congress
What you will get
- +60 presentations from industry and academic leaders
- +7 hours of dedicated networking time
- Extended senior-level interactive panel discussions
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions