International Conference on Chemical Engineering & Catalysis
November 12 @ 08:00 - November 13 @ 17:00
We cordially invite all the participants from all over the world to attend “International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Catalysis” will be held in Las Vegas, USA, during November 12-13, 2019. Chemical Engineering is at the heart of many technological developments that touch our lives and find applications synthetic replacement for those resources as well as materials that are low in supply. In overall, it can be said that chemical engineers will be able to make very crucial contributions to the improvement in addition to the maintenance of the quality of our lives. Chemical Engineering techniques are used to produce usable, high quality products such as fibres, fabrics, paints, medical drugs, biomaterials, gasoline, lubricants etc used in various industries such as textile, food, plastics, automotive, aerospace, petroleum, oil and gas, biomedical, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, thereby increasing the scope of Chemical Engineering.
Catalysis Conference provide a worldwide stage for trading most recent developments in the field of Chemical Engineering and offering opportunities to listen the presentations conveyed by eminent experts from everywhere throughout the globe. Participating at ICCEC-2019 give an approach to meet, cooperate with, and make contacts with different specialists in your claim to frame region. The ICCEC- 2019 Conference unites people who have an enthusiasm in various fields of Chemical Engineering.
- Meet worldwide Experts
- Networking Opportunities
- Greater Focus
- Learn skills and stay up-to-date
- Position yourself as an expert
- New Tips & Tactics
- Learn beyond your field or interest
- Showcase your research through oral presentations.
- an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to boost their ability as multidisciplinary researchers.
- Originality and Quality of the representation
- Technical/Scientific Strength
- Novelty of the work
- A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters
- The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
- The student must register for the conference (as student registration)