Biopesticides Europe Conference
June 9 @ 08:00 - June 10 @ 17:00
ACI’s Biopesticides Europe Conference 2020 will be taking place on 9th-10th June 2021 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Event Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/biopesticides-europe/
Event Agenda: http://bit.ly/Biopesticides_Brussels
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximize the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Exploring New Market Segments and Implementing Penetration Strategies
- Highlighting the Importance of Working Together with the Agricultural Sector
- Contribution of Metabolomics to the Study of Biopesticides and its Practical Applications
Who Will Attend?
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions and bodies
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead – External Affairs – Corteva Agriscience / European Crop Protection Association (ECPA)
- Daniel Traon, Managing Partner – Arcadia International
- Dr Rüdiger Hauschild, Director of Biopesticides – APIS Applied Insect Science
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials – Biobest Group
- Dr Christina Donat, Technical Director & Substitutional COO – BioFerm GmBH
- David Lapuente, Project Manager – Biovegen
- Dean Thome, Senior Manager & New Product Developer – Novozymes BioAg Ltd
- Dr Sigfried Bank, Owner – ChiPro GmBH
- Raul Ortiz, Business Development & Technical Support – Oro Agri
- Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D – Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher – Atlantica Agricola
- Kim Müller Christensen, Head of Plant Health – CHR Hansen
- Richard Garnett, Director, Postmon
- Dr Matthew Krause, Technical Lead, Speciality Crops, North America – Lallemand Plant Care
- Dr Thibaut Malausa, Head Researcher, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA
- Hazel Doonan, Head of Sector Crop Protection – Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Dr Elisa Beitzen-Heineke, Head of QM and R&D – Biocare GmBH
- Dr Berit Aam, CEO – BioCHOS AS
- Dr Annabel Levert, President, Akinao Lab
- Rohan Baryah,
+48 61 646 7022,
As an event supporting partner, ACI are offering our readers a 15% discount on their registration. To claim contact Rohan Baryah on +48 61 646 7022 quoting CPEe515RB.