3rd Global Summit and Expo on Proteomics
November 18 @ 08:00 - November 19 @ 17:00
Scientific Federation invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 3rd Global Summit and Expo on Proteomics during November 18-19, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands which includes Plenary, Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshop/symposium, and Exhibitions.
Proteomics-2019 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
The 3rd International Conference & Expo on Proteomics is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the two day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides two days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
Our pleasure to meet you in upcoming event…!!!
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate ‘Young Researchers’ by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Proteomics research and development.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Proteomics research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Proteomics research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Proteomics research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Proteomics research and development.