15th World Congress on Structural Biology
March 18 @ 08:00 - March 19 @ 17:00
Biochemistry Conferences welcomes all the participants to 15th World Congress on Structural Biology ( Euro Structural Biology 2019) during March 18-19,2019 at Paris, France which focuses on the theme Exploring the Future Advancements in Structural and Molecular Biology. Euro Structural Biology 2019 provides an excellent platform to interact with biochemistry professionals and researchers in the field to create a network for collaborations and partnerships.
Conference Series llc Ltd organizes over 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Importance and Scope:
Biochemistry Conferences aims to discover advances in structural biology and its allied areas. The global structural biology & molecular modelling techniques market accounted for USD 2.52 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.2% over the coming years. The market is predominantly driven by rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases with acquired drug resistance that exemplifies the need for new and advanced therapeutics.
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
- Commendable talks by the first-string of the global scientific community.
- Sterling workshop sessions.
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers.
- Global Networking with 50+ Countries.
- Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research.
- Global Business and Networking Opportunities.
- Exquisite platform for exhibiting your by-products and International Sponsorship