- This event has passed.
14th European Bioplastics Conference
3 December 2019 @ 08:00 - 4 December 2019 @ 17:00
Join us at the 14th European Bioplastics Conference on 3/4 December 2019 at the TITANIC CHAUSSEE Hotel in Berlin, Germany, and secure your delegate ticket here.
We are happy to announce our first confirmed keynote speakers:
- Enrico Nieddu (Merieux NutriSciences) talks about the safety assessment of food-contact bioplastics.
- Peter von den Kerkhoff (DuPont) will give us an inside view on the technical advantages of polyurethane from renewable raw material beyond sustainability
- Erwin Vink (NatureWorks) will explain the company’s commitment to 100% sustainable feedstock sourcing, focussing on the sourcing for biopolymers.
- Long Nguyen Le Thang (An Phat Holding) will present new resins that improve the physical characteristics of biodegradable fishing gear in order to tackle marine littering and ghost fishing.
- Ramani Narayan (Michigan Biotechnology Institute) will raise the question whether products from captured/recycled CO2 can be called bio-based.
- Michael Carus (nova-Institute) will talk about bio-based polymers as crucial part of the renewable carbon strategy.
Further speakers will be confirmed soon and published on our website.
Over the years, the European Bioplastics Conference has evolved into the leading business and discussion forum for the bioplastics sector in Europe and worldwide. Besides exciting panel discussions and individual presentations by industry experts, the conference offers unique promotion opportunities for your company or organization. Over 50 percent of our exhibition space is already sold out. Make sure that you will get your own exhibition stand by simply registering it online.
To get more information, please download the event flyer here.
We look forward to meeting you at this year’s European Bioplastics Conference. Finally, we would like to thank our conference sponsors, BASF, BIOTEC, BE O Bottle, SILBO, SUKANO and NatureWorks. In case of interest in becoming a sponsor, please contact Mrs Hannah Heimann (heimann[at]european-bioplastics.org).