Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
An article in Chemical and Engineering News calls our attention to the struggle to control weeds. Will we be able to control weeds in the future? Will the EU, that
on: 23 June 2022
In the Netherlands, Amsterdam suffers from congestion on the grid. As do other locations. Sustainable energy projects are stalled because of it. New business projects suffer the same fate. The
on: 15 June 2022
Fur is one of the most difficult textiles to imitate. It also meets with a lot of resistance because its production requires killing animals. But Bio Market Insights now reports
on: 7 June 2022
Until quite recently, lithium-ion batteries were supposed to be the pinnacle of battery technology. These devices would allow the electrification of transport, and indeed of much of the entire world.
on: 3 June 2022
- Processed banana leaves, an eco-friendly packaging solution by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on September 19, 2019
- Mycelium as a construction material by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on April 7, 2020
- PHA: promising, versatile, biodegradable by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on August 21, 2016
- Renewables versus nuclear – a choice already made by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on January 23, 2021
- A solution to the Sargassum problem by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on November 5, 2020