Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
Wood conservation is a necessary and noble art. In itself, wood is an excellent construction material: in ample supply, often locally sourced, easy to process; its production requires little energy.
on: 22 May 2022
A recent article in The Conversation shows the undesirable results of a climate policy that lends its ears to public opinion. For consumers are at odds with themselves – in
on: 13 May 2022
MIT in Boston (UsA) is one of the scientific centres developing initiatives to stop climate change. On April 11, it announced five flagship projects in its Climate Grand Challenges. Among
on: 8 May 2022
Until quite recently, professionals in healthcare tended to look upon body and mind as strictly separated therapeutic entities. And we still don’t treat them a being equal. The notion that
on: 2 May 2022
- Processed banana leaves, an eco-friendly packaging solution by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on September 19, 2019
- Mycelium as a construction material by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on April 7, 2020
- PHA: promising, versatile, biodegradable by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on August 21, 2016
- Chitosan, a sleeping giant waiting to be woken by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on August 10, 2017
- A solution to the Sargassum problem by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on November 5, 2020