Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
At the World Bio Markets conference in Amsterdam, a presentation by Javier Velasco Álvarez of Neol Bio caught my attention. Neol Bio is a technology developer with a focus on
on: 24 March 2016
Early this year, the Ellen McArthur Foundation published a policy report ‘The New Plastics Economy, Rethinking the Future of Plastics’. This is an important document, as it wraps up responsible
on: 21 March 2016
Phosphorus is an essential ingredient of life on earth. It is a component of DNA and of bones, and it fulfils a key role in energy transfer in living cells.
on: 13 March 2016
The launch of a new macroeconomic scenario study marked the opening of the ECO-BIO conference in Rotterdam today. Biorenewables fulfil a key role in climate policy and in future economic
on: 7 March 2016
- Processed banana leaves, an eco-friendly packaging solution by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on September 19, 2019
- Mycelium as a construction material by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on April 7, 2020
- PHA: promising, versatile, biodegradable by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on August 21, 2016
- Renewables versus nuclear – a choice already made by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on January 23, 2021
- A solution to the Sargassum problem by Diederik van der Hoeven | posted on November 5, 2020